VP & Head of Business Development - 01 post. Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 146 views
VP & Head of Business Development - 01 post.
Posted: 22/03/2022 , Closing Date: 07/04/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “VP & Director of Business Development” position is responsible for driving and bringing new business partnership with government, private companies, and SME to support the bank long term growth and comprehensive ecosystem.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market needs assessment for business development opportunity cover across areas of loan, liability products, fee-based income product, and enhance banking facilities.
- Prepare the business proposal to ensure both Hattha Bank and strategic partners get a fair benefit.
- Lead and manage with business partner for business agreement, business requirement development, process mapping, reconciliation process, and end-to-end process to ensure the smoothness after business implementation.
- Facilitate with related stakeholder to ensure designed process its fully comply with regulations, proper risk assessment and mitigation.
- Facilitate with information technology team and digital team for internal preparation, development, and enhance including system development and support the UAT test before roll out the market.
- Lead and facilitate the preparation of Medium-Term Business Plan (MTBP) and yearly Operational Plan (OP) to support long term strategic direction.
- To deliver the strategic initiatives (SI) set by company.
- Facilitate the preparation of the marketing strategy, promotional campaign, marketing activities, message communication to market to ensure the mislead communication.
- Design and monitor the business performance and regular update to align with business partners.
- Build a good connection with Government, business owner, top management of private company to explore the business opportunity.
- Building and improve staff capability by equip sale techniques, skills, understanding to deal with all types of customers.
- Support line manager on assigned tasks.
- Master degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 03 years’ experience in corporate banking, other financial or financial services industry.
- Prior other financial product management experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in other financial products, analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management skills.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be innovative, dynamic, and confident.
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.