ATM/CIM Officer Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 544 views
Posted: 27/Sep/2022 - Closing Date: 30/Nov/2022
This role is responsible to manage the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) hopper in transit, Cash-in Kiosk Machines (CiM) cash collection process and its errors by refilling cash into ATM and collecting cash from CiM in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with the Bank’s cash ATM and CiM management procedures.
- Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (10 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage ATM hopper in transit, verify cash before loading into ATM cassettes, and track serial numbers to keep the cash accounts accurate and serve as a clue for further investigation of any fraudulent charge.
- Load cash into ATM cassettes properly so that ATM can dispense the amount customers requested correctly.
- Collect cash from CiM to ensure smooth operations of self-deposit service and determine the source of the damaged bills deposited into CiM.
- Verify the cash amount on the receipts match the actual cash in order to check the accuracy and liability of ATM and CiM operational processes and their transactions.
- Work with teller to perform and handle cash counting, sorting, calculating and bundling of bank notes and cash from customer and Head Office within counting room and teller area in order to minimize financial risk, time constraint and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor any ATM and CiM errors by closely working with ATM and POS Terminal personnel to provide resolutions in a timely manner and minimize customers’ impact.
- Keep promoting the Bank’s products and services to increase brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Other task assigned by supervisor/ manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Hold high school diploma or any associate degree.
- Obtain none or less than 1-year relevant working experience.
- Possess good customer service, math and computer skill.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skill both Khmer and English.
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.