Corporate Relationship Manager Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 553 views
Corporate Relationship Manager
This role is directly reported to Head, FI & Corporate Banking Department, the Corporate Relationship Manager will perform the following duties:
- Lead corporate lending team to provide loans to target borrowers based on Credit Policy of the Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia.
- Focus on sales annual target, with sustainable growth for the long run, through implementing effective client retention and new client acquisition strategy.
- Manage the quality of lending consistent with the bank’s risk appetite.
- Build good relationship with potential customers, management and staffs, and local authorities at all levels to ensure that the bank’s lending operation going smoothly and having strong supportive from them.
- Ensure that cross-selling activities, such as collecting deposit, transfer, and other banking product, is widely implemented during loan process.
- Enhance key differentiation and value proposition of the bank’s corporate financing and VIP transactions to ensure customers excellence banking experience.
- Evaluate quality of corporate officer(s) and work closely with HR to ensure that they are well-trained and having appropriate experience in loan structuring, lobbying skills, and business communication.
- Initiate new lending-related products to ensure that corporate lending activities and other services offered to customers are effective in accordance with the approved policy and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 5-year experience in related areas.
- Good team member and leader with ability to build up rapport with departments and business units across the bank.
- Result-oriented personality with motives to drive and achieve defined targets.
- English proficiency, excellent interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and excellent computer literacy, e.g., MS applications, and other computer programs.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- Good organizational skill, time management, and team building.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.