Share: Manager, FX & Treasury Dealing Unit Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 267 views
Manager, FX & Treasury Dealing Unit
Assisting Head of Treasury Department in dealing bank’s FX and Treasury products with potential partners/customers, preparing budget plan, treasury policy & procedure, cash flow, etc., and ensuring that the treasury dealing products are sufficient and reliable to customers.
- Maintain relationship and perform interbank-business with partner FIs and customers
- Act as focal person in treasury department in selling all treasury products (FX, SWAP etc.) to partner FIs and customers.
- Assist Head of Treasury Department expand more treasury products with existing partners and new potential partners.
- Determine bank’s Foreign Exchange Rate base on collected market information.
- Prepare Foreign Exchange position of the bank and report to management.
- Survey and check daily Foreign Exchange rate in the market.
- Ensure that business plan and target of Treasury Dealing Unit are achieved.
- Guide and supervise the subordinates to effectively deliver satisfied results for the unit.
- Provide support to the branches on foreign exchange and other treasury-related transactions by providing information, guidance, and negotiation support, as well as solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- Assist head of treasury department in developing and updating policy and procedure in treasury department especially treasury products.
- Work closely with head of treasury department in preparing budget plan.
- Monitor and ensure the compliancy with internal rules, procedures and policies and other requirements and regulations of regulators.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in financial discipline or other related fields.
- Minimum of three-year experience in treasury, finance and management field.
- Sales skills and understanding of treasury function in the financial sector.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organizational, time management, and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Integrity and approachability and working under pressure.
- Computer literacy; in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- English language proficiency is a plus.
Download Job Announcement
Manager, FX & Treasury Dealing Unit
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.