Senior Unit Manager, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics - 01 Post.
Posted: 17/05/2022 , Closing Date: 31/05/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “Senior Unit Manager, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics” position is mainly responsible for advising the business on the potential of data, to provide new insights into the business’s mission, and through the use of data development and data visualization techniques, to create solutions that enable enhanced digital business performance.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate, lead implementation of data analytics, business intelligence tools at digital banking department.
- Understand fully the data landscape, define the needed data, develop data collection process through work with related stakeholders and set up systems and processes that turn data into action.
- Illustrate data in a meaningful way, distribute this information to the right stakeholder at the right time.
- Leverage data insights and turn it to action at each stage in the customer lifecycle (Customer Identification and Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Cross Sell, Customer Retention, Customer Value Enhancement and Increasing Digital Share) through collaborative work with digital acquisition team.
- Prepare and monitor digital banking penetration by product and channel with advanced data analytics.
- Assist in preparing and executing roadmap for big data of digital division.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor or management.
- At least 3-year experience in digital business intelligence and data analytics work at banks or MFIs.
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality, executable, management-level reporting analysis from diverse and complex data sources.
- Ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, VBA, PowerPoint).
- Understanding with data analysis toolset like SAS Business Analytics, Qlik Sense, databases, SQL, data visualization is a plus.
- Advanced degree: Bachelor degree in related field of data analytics or business intelligence.
- Be able to communicate in English language with basic presentation skill.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be creative and attentive to details.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.