Branch Operation Officer Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 381 views
Branch Operation Officer
This role is responsible for provide overall operational supports to ensuring the smooth running of daily branch operations and a high standard of operational control.
- To controls on physical cash management along with BMs and Senior Teller to ensure that cash at branches and ATM are properly controlled and monitored to avoid frauds and errors, while also work with the finance department on the ATM reconciliation and investigations if irregularity arrived.
- To perform day-end cash count operation with tellers to ensure that segregation of duties is in place.
- To ensure that the transactions performed by Tellers are properly verified and monitored to be aligned with the matrix, guidelines and procedures in place by performing necessary verifications on the transactions documents.
- To be one of the key custodians of keys to vaults and ATMs and other important assets such as loan collaterals, etc.,
- To manage the filing and archiving process of the branch to ensure that those important documents are properly stored and can be retrieved when needed.
- To control branch stock level such as stationary, forms, etc., and manage branch utility and security to ensure that branch operation is not disrupted.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance and Banking or related field.
- Minimum of one years’ experience related to the said position.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- A strong desire to work in a team oriented.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.