Senior Unit Manager, Corporate Branding and Campaign Management - 01 post.
Posted: 17/05/2022 , Closing Date: 31/05/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the "Senior Unit Manager, Corporate Branding and Campaign Management” position is responsible for making sure the branding of Hattha Bank is consistent across advertising and campaigns and it remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers and the public across the community and all digital channels. Furthermore, this role aims to manage all marketing campaigns to ensure proper implementation with trackable campaign performance.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Participate in the development, implementation of Hattha branding strategies to promote the brand, its financial services.
- Develop corporate branding policy, procedure/guideline for the standard communication, both internal and external communication.
- Manage co-branding with business partners to visualize the bank brand in the market.
- Networking with local publisher/media and other financial sectors to visualize bank brand and promote product/service in all the bank’s events.
- Manage to development of the annual report, newsletters, signage, and other content writing, etc.
- Manage the up-to-date content on the bank’s website and oversee the copyright for the back as a whole.
- Initiate marketing and promotion campaigns with a specific budget, timeframe, and return on investment (ROI) for the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Oversee all the promotion campaign's performance including analysis and evaluation of the results compared to the KPIs and regularly update the campaigns with a specific report.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, or another subject relevant to the work.
- At least three years’ experiences related to the position.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Good interpersonal, managerial and leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Effective networking and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.