Head of Operation Support Department Full-time Job1 month ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 162 views
Head of Operation Support Department
This role is responsible for managing and leading the Operation Support Department and directly reported to Chief Operating Officer.
- Lead and motivate staff under the Operation Support Department in order to provide reliable and consistent support to all related functions within Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).
- Manage, supervise, and oversee all offices, units and functions within the Operation Support Department including clearing services, domestic remittances, network-wide cash management, reconciliation and settlement.
- Work closely with other functions such as IT and Branch Network to improve process by automating from manual where possible.
- Develop, update, and implement the department manual, guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and compliance.
- Manage, supervise, and monitor cash management of all branches and provide cash transit between branches.
- Work with related departments to ensure that cash management and movement across the network are in line with the approved process and guidelines.
- Manage to ensure cash level is sufficiently maintained across the network, branches, and ATM network, and cash report is reconciled and produced as per the required process.
- Immediately escalate and find solution to any issues or incidents regarding with the Operation Support Department.
- Ensure all cash withdrawal from NBC and provide to branches on time and properly, and supervise the strong room and the daily cash transfer within the network.
- Solve and follow-up all issues related to cash deposit/withdrawal in clearing house.
- Build a good relationship with NBC and other banks.
- Process outgoing fulfillment, retrieval request, chargeback and other dispute activity under CSS, Visa and other scheme dispute resolution process and rules for issuing and acquiring.
- Verify and process all related payment and expense under Card Centre and before payment is made by banking Finance Department.
- Perform transaction receipt debit and credit adjustment related cardholder, merchant and other upon approval.
- Perform other tasks assigned by senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 8-year banking experience with strong leadership and track record in banking operation.
- Sound knowledge on local regulatory requirements.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Practical knowledge and experience in operation, operational risk, and compliance.
- Solid skills in planning, organizing, and problem solving.
- Customer centric mindset in managing the operation function.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.