Employee Relations Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 129 views
Employee Relations Specialist
Posted: 28/Sep/2022 - Closing Date: 28/Nov/2022
Employee Relations Specialist is responsible to performs a variety of professional-level staff work related to an employer-employee relations program including investigation, analysis, and adjudication of disciplinary actions, complaints, branch compliance, staff well-being and staff leaving process.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the branch compliance process and procedure with complying to Cambodia labor law and regulations.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex and sensitive employer-employee relations problems.
- Perform a wide range of professional-level employer-employee relations activities.
- Compile data and analyze situations; translate findings into clear, concise reports and recommendations; and meet important deadlines.
- Interpret, apply, and explain applicable laws, policies, and precedents to employee relations matters.
- Review any gaps or non-compliance matters to the laws or policies.
- Manage departing employees process, including creating appropriate tickets to disable access, retrieve equipment/materials.
- Establish and maintain working relation with Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training, Arbitration, and local government authorities whose functions are related to employer-employee relation.
- Effectively counsel employees with problems which are adversely affecting work performance.
- Provide support on staff engagement and disciplinary action when needed.
- Participates in a variety of standing and ad hoc committees regarding personnel practices.
- Researches information used in the negotiation process on matters such as salaries, employment practices, employee benefits, prepares reports on findings and makes recommendations.
- Initiate and enhance the staff well-being and staff care program.
- Compile, store, or retrieve employee related information, such as staff data, insurance, …etc.
- Effectively utilizes the capabilities and functions of standard office or specialized software applications such as data management, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing in completing assigned reports or projects.
- Develop and support with various research projects and or special projects, and or survey or feedbacks.
- Manage other related administrative tasks as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree preferably with a major in labor and industrial relations, human resource management, law, industrial or organizational psychology, public administration, or a related field.
- Minimum three years of personnel experience in interpreting bargaining contract provisions and investigating, analyzing, and resolving disciplinary matters, and complaints.
- Knowledge of Cambodia Labor Laws and rules.
- Good at interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Good in written and oral communication skills.
- High-quality of attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team as required.
- Capabilities of computer systems, applications, and hardware used in the employer-employee relations field.
- Understand administrative organization, personnel, and policies of ABA Bank is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.