Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis Unit Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 355 views
Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis Unit
This role is responsible for providing assistances in preparing and analyzing annual budgeting, financial projection, business strategies, other relevant management and NBC financial reports and system upgrading as well as system interface implementation in both Cambodian International Financial Reporting Standards (“CIFRSs”) and Cambodian Accounting Standards (“CASs”) basis.
- Prepare annual budget and financial projection of both CIFRSs and Cambodian Accounting Standards (“CASs”).
- Prepare business strategies including industry performance analysis.
- Prepare annual financial statements of both CIFRSs and CASs, Supplementary Report, Business Plan and support external auditor.
- Prepare and analyzing monthly financial reports of both CIFRSs and CASs and other relevant CIFRS NBC Reports.
- Assist in seeking for CIFRS system/Reporting Tool vendor as well as system implementation.
- Assist in upgrading Core banking system and system interface between CIFRS/Reporting Tool and Core Banking System.
- Other tasks assigned by the managements.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in any Accounting and Finance related fields.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in planning and analysis and External Audit filed is a plus.
- Knowledge in CIFRSs and SQL-Data Validation (SQL is a plus).
- Good computer literacy in Word and Excel (Advance excel is a plus).
- Good command in English in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Be proactive and good team work and customer service orientation skill.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.