Senior Officer, Database Administration - 02 posts. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 601 views
Senior Officer, Database Administration - 02 posts.
Posted: 17/05/2022 , Closing Date: 31/05/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the ''Senior Officer, Database Administration'' position is to administrate, maintain, and support all databases of Core Banking System, ATM, Mobile Banking, LOS, Data Warehouse, AML, and Hattha Bank Internal application system. Manage and controlling the resources utilization of hardware in order to reduce the software operating expense. To implement and manage the Disaster Recovery and Data Continuity Plan to prevent from critical and high risk of software failure. To implement and manage database with high security and high availability. The main task is to maintain the database system up and running 24/7 with the minimum impact.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and manage the existing database on Core Banking System, ATM, Mobile Banking System, and LOS, Data Warehouse, AML, and Internal database and troubleshoot.
- Manage fixes and packages to apply on critical systems such as CBS, ATM, LOS, AML, and other systems.
- Monitor and perform on database/container database backup and restoration.
- Install and configure database software and create new database system.
- Monitoring and configure Active Data Guard configuration, Real Application Cluster (RAC), and troubleshooting the issue.
- Working with support team to solve the database issue, Monitor jobs performance on all databases.
- Supporting other related units, branches or departments to resolve the issue on critical system.
- Perform switchover Core Banking System, ATM, Mobile Banking, LOS, AML, Internal database to DR in case of critical issue or testing case and to ensure DR is functioned well.
- To setup new UAT environment of critical systems for relating teams to try out new features or fixes.
- To complete the tasks assigned by management and establish the activities plan.
- To ensure all databases system with high security and high availability.
- To ensure database system is running 24/7 without interruption.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or related fields.
- At least two years working experience in Database Administration / IT.
- Working experience with Microfinance or Commercial Bank is a plus.
- Good knowledge of database backup & recovery technology, database high availability technology, database security.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and other.
- Good at spoken and written communication skills both English and Khmer.
- Able to work at night for solving critical issue or other tasks assigned by management.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.