VIP Relationship Manager Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 501 views
VIP Relationship Manager
This role is responsible for leading a small team doing sales and marketing activities targeting VIP customer set, increase customer base, acquire new customers and cross selling existing/ new products to meet the branch target. This role is also to ensure great services and experience provided to the customers.
- Operate and lead to acquire new business and manage exiting customers to achieve the business target.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Cross sell bank product to optimize the revenue.
- Identify and maintain good relationship with key internal and external contacts and influencers to help drive business growth
- Work collaboratively with all relevant internal team members to offer highest service quality to customers
- Ensure that the highest quality of service is offered in the VIP premises at all the time.
- Ensure that client requests and complaints are handled timely and accurately.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Champion the implementation and sustainability of the VIP Service Proposition.
- Coach, lead and empower the team to achieve best performance and maintain an open, honest and satisfying team work environment.
- Ensure full compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Management or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in related areas.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skill.
- Good organizational skill, time management and team building.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- English language proficiency, the Chinese language is a plus (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy; in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.