Manager, Branch Service Quality Unit Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 888 views
Manager, Branch Service Quality Unit
The primary function of the position is to ensure standardized and high quality service as set by FTB can be provided for the satisfaction of our clients.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service
- Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to service quality
- Supervise branch staff engaged in customer service to ensure reliable, high quality of customer service can be achieved, as well as reduce waiting and serving times
- Formulate, document and maintain service quality standards at all times
- Conduct service quality inspection at branches on quarterly basis and produce report for management
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis to identity triggers for a customer dissatisfaction and rollout/ implement trainings in co-ordination with the training team.
- Introduce, implement and monitor processes to manage change, encourage team spirit and communication between departments and across all FTB branch network
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by line manager
- Bachelor degree in business administration, banking or other related fields.
- At least 3-year experience related to customer service with Bank/MFI is preferable
- Ability to work effectively in a team and/or time-pressured environment.
- Organizational, time management, and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy; in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.