Manager, Retail Product Development Office Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 531 views
Manager, Retail Product Development Office
The primary function of the position is to ensure the retail products are effectively developed
and rolled out successfully.
- Define product roll-out strategy, track progress against goals and personally manage execution projects
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to successfully on-board new product offerings
- Communicate progress across teams and levels in the organization
- Set and meet deadlines with quality deliverables, effectively adapting and modifying new product launching plans based on changing conditions
- Manage product lifecycle for retail banking and maintain documentation for product features and help communicate those internally and externally
- Carry out research to determine customer needs and expectations in order to develop new products that solve problems and create value for FTB customers
- Other tasks assigned by the management
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 5 year experience related to performance management with Bank/MFI is preferable
- Ability to work effectively in a team and/or time-pressured environment.
- Organizational, time management, and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy; in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”) in order to transform its permanent identity into a state-owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting the autonomous business operation. In January 2001, the Bank obtained its banking license from the Central Bank to operate as a commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a period of three years starting from 4 January 2001. This was the first license granted to enable the Bank to operate as a separate legal entity independent from the Central Bank’s direct management. On 8 January 2004, the Bank obtained its 2nd banking license from the Central Bank for a period of three years starting from that date.