Senior Officer, Benefits Management - 01 post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 658 views
Senior Officer, Benefits Management - 01 post.
Posted: 18/05/2022 , Closing Date: 01/06/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “Senior Officer, Benefits Management” is responsible to assist team leader and manager for a smooth day-to-day benefits operation. This position aims to fulfil the achievement of the department objectives and to be aligned with HATTHA BANK’s vision and mission. Officer, Benefits Administration plays an important role in ensuring the smooth and systematic responses to the employees’ inquiries regarding the employee’s compensation.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with other departments and follow up to collect benefits information to process on time.
- Make clear communication with all staff regarding their benefits within HATTHA BANK.
- Process in charged payments via system with accuracy.
- Ensure final payments are completed on time with accuracy.
- Prepare support documents and hard copy report for manager to check and management to sign.
- Always check the report and ensure the accuracy before sending to manager.
- Enter all benefits data into HR system and generate reports as required by management.
- Ensure the HRIS is working properly and if there is any issue, immediately raise the concern to the relevant team.
- Ensure data confidentiality at all time and make sure all soft and hard copy of data is kept strictly confidential.
- Issue relevant decisions or memos as required by the management.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- BBA degree or equivalent degree or post-BBA degree is required.
- Experiences in human resource compensation & benefits is preferred.
- Be honest, friendly, active and creative, team player.
- Good in communication skills, including English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literacy in MS. Word, Excel, Internet and E-mail.
- Ability to work under pressure, tough deadlines, and highly self-motivated.
- High level of commitment.
- Networking and Influencing skills.
- Strong Time Management skills.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.