Senior Unit Manager, Risk Management & Model Validation - 01 post.
Posted: 18/05/2022 , Closing Date: 30/05/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “Senior Unit Manager, Risk Management & Model Validation” position is to be responsible for Risk Model Validation and Monitoring”. In addition, this position is also responsible for Enterprise Risk Management.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish, maintain, and update the model risk governance policy and risk model development document.
- Lead the effort to perform independent validations on statistical models mainly risk models.
- Thoroughly and comprehensively complete procedures of material model components including: Assess and test the conceptual soundness; evaluate model assumptions, data integrity for accuracy and reasonability, test model numerical, statistical, computational accuracy, perform outcomes analysis including but not limited to back-testing, scenario testing, sensitivity testing, review model governance and control process, Assess the suitability and implementation of vendor models (built by external consultants/vendors), build benchmark or challenge models when necessary, using the best-practice approach in the appropriate areas.
- Write and present in-depth model validation reports, provide value-added recommendations to model owners, developers.
- Assess and test model performance, maintenance, i.e. correct implementation, limiting behaving, response to stress/extreme input condition-stress testing.
- Interprets model validation test results, establish and assess the required action plans with model owners, developers.
- Perform Model monitoring and report the monitoring result with the recommendation.
- Perform other task as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics Finance and banking, or Accounting.
- Highly acquainted with computer systems and programs such as RStudio, MS Word, Advance MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and core banking system is advantage.
- Work experience in different areas of bank and financial institution at least 5 years, including 3+ years’ experience of risk management especially in credit risk management.
- Experience in building risk model and validate risk model, Expert in R Studio (R programming).
- Proven ability to translate operational, strategic challenges into data driven analysis enabling optimized decision making.
- Strong leadership aptitude and ability to engage others in developing risk management capabilities.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, experience in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Excellent command of Khmer and English.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.