Senior Unit Manager, Internal Audit for IT - 01 Post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 596 views
The main purpose of the “Senior Unit Manager of Internal Audit for IT” position is helping the company to evaluate and identify weaknesses of the internal control and perform the IT audit regarding to IT Infrastructure, IT Application, IT Service Management and IT Risk Management to ensure that the Hattha Bank is complied with the internal policies and procedures and regulator’s requirement as well. This role is also assisting the head office audit department/deputy of head office audit department to prepare annual audit plan and a draft audit report after audit assignment completion.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the IT Risk Assessment in prepare annual audit plan.
- Prepare the audit plan, implement and monitor based on the annual audit plan.
- Lead the IT Audit Team to review and test the control of IT Infrastructure, IT Application, IT Service Management, and IT Risk Management and evaluate the designed control and operational effectiveness to ensure that the Hattha Bank’s complied with the internal policies, procedures, manuals, laws and regulators.
- Prepare the risk control matrix, pre-audit checklist & analysis, audit program guide and audit working papers regarding to IT audit task.
- Review the comprehensive of polies and procedures or manuals related to IT operation.
- Prepare the audit report by providing recommendations to related departments.
- Follow up outstanding issue and advise the related departments to rectify the issue in timely manner.
- Ensure the audit quality and improve the staff competency.
- Involve staff recruitment and review & evaluate staff performance appraisal, involve to set KPIs for IA staff.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or related.
- At least 3 years working experience in IT Auditor or IT experienced relates to IT Infrastructure, IT Application and IT Service Management.
- Strong understanding of business services & products, internal control and system processes.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodology.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, self-motivated, high level of commitments and trustworthiness.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Advanced analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills, commitment, management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
How to Apply Interest Candidates, please click HERE
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.