Senior Unit Manager, FX Management - 01 post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 316 views
Senior Unit Manager, FX Management - 01 post.
Posted: 18/05/2021 , Closing Date: 04/06/2021 Job Description
The purpose of the "Sr. Unit Manager, FX Management" position is responsible for setup daily exchange rate, prepare daily monitoring report FX transaction, Dial FX with partner and branches.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check & verify quotation of daily exchange prepare by FX team.
- Check & verify daily exchange for Hattha Bank follow market exchange at least two time per day make by FX team.
- Download transaction daily Fx transaction all branches from system.
- Prepare daily and monthly report Fx transaction to management no later than 9:00 am of working day.
- Prepare daily and monthly gain/loss Fx transaction.
- Responsible for manage net open position follow NBC and BOD limit.
- Responsible for quote exchange rate with partner banks, MDI, MFI & Market Exchange for provide the best rate for Hattha Bank.
- Responsible for daily trading currencies with partners to make a profit for Hattha Bank.
- Responsible for verify request special rate from branches.
- Responsible for check rate with banks, MDI, MFI & Market Exchange & provide the best rate to branches.
- Responsible for submit special rate request from branches to management approval.
- Responsible for buying and selling currencies from branches request special rate with partners immediately to make a profit.
- Bachelor degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in FX banking transaction.
- Prior other financial product management experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in other financial products, analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management skills.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be innovative, dynamic, and confident.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.