Senior Unit Manager, Financial & API Application Development - 01 post.
Posted: 07/03/2022 , Closing Date: 24/03/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the "Senior Unit Manager, Financial & API Application Development " is to respond, manage and develop project/BAU and API application for supporting banking business; and to align with bank business target. Take part in each task and delegate those tasks to subordinator based on their skill set. Manage team member for the better performance and efficiency.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage resource allocated for the new request or enhancement of Project/BAU.
- Lead and monitor the resource to achieve the department’s goals with high performance.
- Evaluate performance and guide subordinates to maximize the outcomes.
- Manage and coordinate on switchover in-house application, API or any critical system to DR/DC.
- Plan for resources upgrade and stay plugged into emerging technologies and security risks.
- Responsible to the tasks assigned by management, maintain/Support both Daily and Monthly Operations Report.
- Manage monthly issues, request log and progressive report, report achievement and plan to direct supervisor.
- Collect, analyze the business requirement, allocate resource for inhouse application development, enhancement.
- Manage and facilitate the resource on system development and enhancement financial and API application.
- Manage and monitor integrated systems with core banking and 3rd party system.
- Work closely with related department and 3rd party to align timeline and update project status.
- Manage, customize Loan Origination System (LOS) and API. Manage resource, advise for resolving any challenging.
- Manage and Integrate API and Inhouse system with Flexcube Core Banking Webservice.
- Establish standard source code management procedure, API and webservice specification.
- Research creative ideas for team member for the better performance, knowledge sharing to subordinators for improvement.
- Explore the new technology and develop staffs’ skills set to achieve banking’s business.
- Assist in doing other assignment required by direct supervisors.
- Perform other task as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree or engineer in Information Technology
- At least 2-3 years experiences in IT, experience in banking or microfinance is plus
- Knowledge in Banking and Financial Accounting Concept
- Good knowledge in programming languages such as VB.Net, ASP.Net Core, Java, HTML and other Frameworks
- Good knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, Good management skills, coordination.
- Organizational and managerial skills in information technology, good written and spoken English.
- Be able to work under pressure with timeline determined
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.