Manager, MIS Reporting Full-time Job2 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 182 views
Manager, MIS Reporting
Posting Date: 20-Sep-2020
Business Unit: Chip Mong Commercial Bank
Location: Phnom Penh
Summary of Position:
MIS Reporting Manager is responsible for the development, programming methods, processes and lead the MIS and BI Reporting department to build and automate the process and reports to be more efficient across all the departments in Chip Mong Commercial Bank.
- Analyze business processes and requirement
- Develop and manage MIS and BI solution &reports
- Provide reports and processes through the application life cycle
- Collaborate with business users and collect reporting requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify reporting needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Adapt, modify, and re-prioritize work across the team within accord with the emerging understanding of feasibility, actual realizable business impact, and timing.
- Sharing knowledge to the team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Relevant certification (e.g. Master’s degree) is a plus
- Experience in Bank industry at least 5 years
- Experience 5 years of report development
- Experience with Oracle Database and Flexcube core banking
- Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding of banking business products such as CASA, TD, Loan, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of BI Publisher, Power BI, Microsoft Excel/Access, SQL developer, PL/SQL, and other development tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle databases such as a table, view, store procedure, function, and package.
- Understanding of Oracle Flexcube core banking system is a plus
- Credit Bureaus of Cambodia (CBC) reports, CTR, and other NBC reports is a plus
- An understanding financial statement is a plus
- Strong understanding of the ETL process
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to influence others
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of the team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to apply that knowledge to enhance or develop business intelligence solutions.
- Provide good initiative and innovative to the team to make things more efficiency
- Leadership skills, conflict resolution, and well organizing the tasks.
- Recruiter: Mr. NGOL Kean, +855 67 66 67 87
- Address: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd. Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
We warmly welcome you into our big family to share a vision to establish one of the most admired and respected digital centric bank in Cambodia. We want you to feel proud for the opportunities with us because we assure that you are always well taken care of to boost your personal and professional development. Like us, you will love our fashionable design of office environment, share the same joys, and be passionate and innovative for our bank growth. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of us? Come and Join us now!