Manager, IT Assurance Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 439 views
Manager, IT Assurance
Based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Develop and enhance Information Technology (IT) security-related Policies, to align with standard framework including but not limit to ISMS (ISO/IEC/ 27000 series), PCI, NIST
- Develop and enhance Manual and Standard Operating Procedure in Information Security Department, and review Manual and Standard Operating Procedure of IT related departments/units to ensure the alignment with the bank standard policies
- Conduct control gap analysis program and recommend risk mitigation and control processes for information security and prevent incidents happened by vet through IT General Controls testing.
- Perform compliance check and report on IT Policy to related departmentReview on Service Level Agreement (SLA) with vendor or third party by evaluation, compliance with security measures and renewed accordingly when expired
- Maintain appropriate security measures and mechanismsto guard against unauthorized access to critical banking systems and project against reasonably anticipated threats and hazards.
- Coordinate IT auditing with Internal and External auditors
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are complied with the information security requirement and best practices
- Contribute to the development of information security standards and procedures for business units consistent with corporate security objectives and generally accepted and leading edge Information Security practices and professional security standards
- Monitor compliance with IT security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties and referring problems to appropriate related stakeholders
- Develop and conduct training on Information Security awareness program to all staffs to bring security into the forefront and make it a recognized entity for users, or establish foundation of security understanding across the entire bank and to ensure all system users effective implementation and compliance with established IT security policies and procedures
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- At least 4 –7years’ experience related to Information Security, IT auditing and Quality Assurance
- Other certification of Information Security, Quality assurance is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with security regulations and standards including NIST, SANS, PCI, ISO/IEC, CIS, IT policy development and gap analysis
- Good Communication and Leadershipskills
- Good at English and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, please contact us at 023/ 081 999 010/ 096 257 9666 or go to https://www.sathapana.com.kh/careers/job-opportunity
Sathapana Bank is a big commercial bank providing full retail banking as well as corporate banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia. Currently, the bank has 169 branch networks with 150 plus ATMs and over 4,000 full-time staff operating in all 25 provinces and city.