IT Programmer Full-time Job4 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 214 views
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a number one bank in all sectors among banks in Cambodia, is seeking 10 qualified Cambodian national candidates for the position of IT Programmer to work in Headquarters.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coding computer program for internal using and develop the other program which are being used in ACLEDA Bank Plc properly, smoothly and up to date.
- Responsible for all program processing of ACLEDA Bank Plc by ensure that all programs are running properly and technically.
- Solving problem related with program which are being used in ACLEDA Bank Plc
- Create new program base on real demand
- Doing other related task-assigned by management
- Graduated Bachelor of Computer science
- Knowledge of Network (VB, C#, ASP), Oracle, SQL Server Web Technologies: jquery, AJAX, HTML5, Bootstrap and other similar MVC framework
- Knowledge of Secure Coding Standard is Priority
- Being creative and fast learner for new technology
- Basic knowledge of English
- Any Cambodian who is majority
- Good at inter-personal skill and customer service
- Good team spirit
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a Cambodia's leading commercial bank, has experienced rapid expansion and growth since we were first licensed as a Specialised Bank in 2000. We increased from 56 branches in January 2001 to 262 branches in all provinces and city. We now have 401,000 borrowing customers and more than 2,002,000 depositors. The rapid increase in the number of staff to meet the growth needs of the Bank has made heavy demands on the Human Resources Division. ACLEDA Bank now employs nearly 12,400 staff and also known as the largest recruiter of university graduates in Cambodia. The Bank sets great store by the quality of its training for novices as well as regular refresher programs for all senior staff.