Head of Procurement Unit Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 491 views
Head of Procurement Unit
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Unit Head to manage the company’s supply of products and services. His/her duty is to discover the best ways to reduce procurement expenses, so that the bank can invest in growth. He/she reports to Admin Manager and responsible for overseeing, coordinating and managing daily administrative operation for the whole bank, also looking into specifically on consultancy including, Asset Management, Expense Management, Cost saving and Vendor Performance Management in order ensure uninterrupted supply to the business. The role requires extensive knowledge on Procurement Management.
- Devise and use fruitful
- sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the bank
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Control and monitor (periodic physical count and check) on fixed assets status to ensure it’s workable or properly used, including property maintenance
- Ensure all assets are properly stick assets code.
- Responsible to fulfill the compliance, policies especially contract management, supplier management and all guidelines. Where deviations are detected, take appropriate action to rectify and prevent reoccurrence
- Contracts with supplier by negotiating leases/rental terms and conditions with subsequent approval
- Provides all trainings to head of branches operation, branch operation officers and new recruitments.
- Other tasks which is assigned by manager.
- Understand about vision, mission, regulations, and other ethical, principles of Cambodia Post Bank.
- Hold Bachelor degree of Finance and Banking, or Business Administration and other designing skill
- Good background in Asset and Procurement Management
- At least 3 years’ experiences relate to the skill
- High proficiency in English knowledge.
- Knowledge of Ms. Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other civil construction design programs
- Self-Driven, good communication, reporting, decision making, solving problem and interpersonal.
- High commitment, confidence and able to travel.
Competencies: Focuses on the Customer, Broadens Perspective, Results Oriented, and strong Exercises Sound Judgment
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.