Head of Accounting Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 640 views
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations.
- Perform a manual check on completeness of the payment documents;
- Daily maintaining accounting entries at purchase and payment level;
- Monitoring correctness of daily and month-end closing General Ledger;
- Assist Sr. Finance Manager and Finance Manager to ensure all practices are in line with Cambodian Financial Reporting Standard (CIFRS) and Accounting Policy & Procedure;
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure thatpersonnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance withcurrent legislation
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Assist Sr. Finance Manager and Finance Manager in preparing, consolidating and monitoring the budget plan
- Preparing proper tax returns/declaration such as Tax on Profit, and Withholding Tax returns in a timely manner;
- Assist Sr. Finance Manager and Finance Manager in preparing regulatory reporting accurately and in a timely manner to relevant regulatory authorities, National Bank of Cambodia.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are fully compliance.
Other tasks assigned by the management
- Having a degree in Finance or Accounting field. Qualified ACCA/CPA or ACCA student is preferable;
- Having 4-5 years of experience in a Finance/Accounting;
- Very good command in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel, and Windows-based computer applications;
- Having knowledge of financial and non-financial analytical skills;
- Good personnel communication and ability to communicate to various business units;
- Ability to work under a matrix environment with a deadline;
Cambodia Asia Bank started operation on the 23rd of February in 1993. As a full-service bank, CAB provides a comprehensive range of banking products and services for individuals and business in Cambodia.