Employee Relations Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 517 views
Employee Relations Officer
Posted: 10/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 11/Apr/2022
Performs a variety of professional-level staff work related to an employer-employee relations program including investigation, analysis, and adjudication of disciplinary actions, complaints, branch compliance, staff well-being and staff leaving process.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the branch compliance process and procedure with complying to Cambodia labor law and regulations.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex and sensitive employer-employee relations problems.
- Perform a wide range of professional-level employer-employee relations activities.
- Compile data and analyze situations; translate findings into clear, concise reports and recommendations; and meet important deadlines.
- Interpret, apply, and explain applicable laws, policies, and precedents to employee relations matters.
- Review any gaps or non-compliance matters to the laws or policies.
- Manage departing employees process, including creating appropriate tickets to disable access, retrieve equipment/materials.
- Establish and maintain working relation with Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training, Arbitration, and local government authorities whose functions are related to employer-employee relation.
- Effectively counsel employees with problems which are adversely affecting work performance.
- Provide support on staff engagement and disciplinary action when needed.
- Participates in a variety of standing and ad hoc committees regarding personnel practices.
- Researches information used in the negotiation process on matters such as salaries, employment practices, employee benefits, etc.; prepares reports on findings; and makes recommendations.
- Initiate and enhance the staff well-being and staff care program.•Compile, store, or retrieve employee related information, such as staff data, insurance, …etc.
- Effectively utilizes the capabilities and functions of standard office or specialized software applications such as data management, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing in completing assigned reports or projects.
- Develop and support with various research projects and or special projects, and or survey or feedbacks.
- Manage other related administrative tasks as assigned.
Skills and Specification
- Bachelor Degree preferably with a major in labor and industrial relations, human resource management, law, industrial or organizational psychology, public administration, or a related field.
- Minimum three years of personnel experience in interpreting bargaining contract provisions and investigating, analyzing, and resolving disciplinary matters, and complaints.
- Knowledge of Cambodia Labor Laws and rules.
- Good at interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Good in written and oral communication skills.
- High-quality of attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team as required.
- Capabilities of computer systems, applications, and hardware used in the employer-employee relations field.
- Understand administrative organization, personnel, and policies of ABA Bank is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.