Digital Project Implementation Specialist Full-time Job6 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 294 views
Digital Project Implementation Specialist
Posted: 06/May/2022 - Closing Date: 06/Jun/2022
As a Project Implementation Specialist, you will carry out day-to-day implementation and deployment of new products and services as well as transformation of the existing processes of the Bank to support the fast-growing team. The objective is to ensure that the products/processes are rolled out timely and effectively. You will be working with various teams to set the objectives and ensure alignment with them. You will be a team leader who will manage all relevant tasks to achieve your objectives and annual roadmap i.e. building the business requirement, presentation of the requirement to the team, and ensuring alignment of the resources and timeline with the relevant stakeholders, UAT, Live Test. You will also be leading, guiding, and coaching the Junior member i.e. Conventional Business Support Officer and BP Project Implementation Officer as and when required. You will also be working with your Head Unit to review and update the process and guidelines to be introduced and implemented by people at frontline.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support day to day implementation of projects being in the channels including drafting requirements, UAT and Live test of the solution before introducing to Sale Channel.
- Lead the implementation of the projects initiated by Head of Unit.
- Control and Monitoring projects being implemented to ensure that the project can be launched timely as planned.
- Work with related stakeholder to set up a Common goal of change implementation, to ensure proper consultation for alignment of resources, expectations, anticipating/adjusting for change.
- Develop implementation Plan, project org structure, project scope and timeline.
- Ensure project tools are in place.
- Work with related stakeholders on the issue highlighted by both internal and external customers.
- Provide TOT to BP Delivery Team.
- Review necessary business process and guidelines.
- Provide day to day support to QC including fixing related issue and liaise with IT and Vendor to ensure the issue is fixed timely.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Banking, Finance, Business Management, IT or in other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Banking sector preferably in Branch Operation Management, Product Management, or Channel Management.
- Interesting and enthusiastic in managing banking channel.
- Well-versed with banking banking products and services.
- Be self starter.
- Possess Strong Leadership Skill, Communication Skills, Problem Solving and Project Management Skill
- Experience in leading Banking Projects- Management of front end and back end project is an added advantage.
- Experience using some project management tools is an added advantage
- Other Competent: Good planning, Adequate experience in Business Process development and review, Good knowledge of Core Banking, Ability to negotiate, Ability to handle multiple tasks against tight schedule, Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.