Deputy Accounting and Operations Department Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 459 views
Deputy Accounting and Operations Department Manager (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh) Working closely with Accounting and Operations Department Manager and other Management Team, this role is responsible for providing support directly to manager to oversee all accounting and operations transactions of FTB bank.
- Assist the Manager to prepare and manage internal and external financial reports, monthly and yearly, required by management, internal and external audit, NBC, and other related institution
- Assist the Manager to prepare and manage the business plan for the department to make sure that it is aligned with the business plan of the whole bank
- Assist to manage and control the accounting system and data entry system on a daily basic to ensure that they are accurate and are in accordance with the guidelines of FTB and requirement of NBC
- Assist Accounting and Operations Department Manager to manage and supervise internal banking transactions by ensuring that all payments are documented in a proper and orderly manner
- And perform other tasks assigned by management
- Be able to perform financial analysis
- At least Master Degree in Accounting , Finance and Banking, ACCA Degree or related field
- At least 5-year experience in Accounting experiences with banking /MFIs
- Good organizational skill and time management
- Good analytic skill
- Strongly desire to work in a team and deal with challenge
- English language proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word & Excel
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 30 November 2018 at 5.00 PM
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please visit our website: http://www.ftbbank.com/vacant-and-career for more available vacancy.
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia ("the Central Bank") in order to transform its permanent identity into a state- owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting autonomous business operations.