Customer Service Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 1.2K views
Customer Service Manager
Phillip Bank Plc is a member ofPhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapitalis an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products andservices with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China,France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka,Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management ofUSD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced businessin Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc). Wecurrently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh City and are planning to expand ourpresence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient,integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveragingtechnology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customersto sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urbancommunities.
Phillip Bank (Cambodia) is seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following positions:
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Reportsdirectly to the Branch Manager
- Supervisethe Greeter and activities at the Greeter Station
- Managinga team of Customer Service staff
- Openingof accounts
- Customercomplaint and problem resolution,(including escalation as appropriate) andensuring their no-recurrence
- Respondingto customer inquiries
- Stafftraining to ensure the highest standards of service and professionalism fromall Branch staff working with the Branch Manager and all Direct Reports to theBM
- Reviewbranch customer service procedures, policies and practices with a view toensuring their relevance and a superior customer experience with eachtransaction and customer visit
- Ensuringall branch staff are up to speed with the Bank’s promotions, products andservices
- Buildcommunity with Branch customers by organising and participating in communityactivities and events
- Collect,collate and analyse branch MIS for productivity and service tracking
- 4-5years of relevant &/or related experience as Customer Service Manager
- Workingknowledge with computers & banking applications/software
- Excellentcommunication & interpersonal skills (with English language skillspreferably)
- Customersatisfaction orientation & sales competencies
- Abilityto work in a goal oriented TEAM environment
- BScdegree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or a related field
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, performance incentives and others benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 19th May 2019
For additional information,please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Thong Ponlok– HR Department
Mobile Phone: 015 551 223
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD25 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1.5 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.