Compliance Officer-AML/CFT Full-time Job3 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 822 views
Posted:22/04/2020 -Closing Date:22/05/2020
A Compliance Officer is responsible implement AML/CFT framework, policies and procedures approved by the bank. S/he will perform transaction monitoring or risk profiling or screening or risk assessment and escalated potential suspicious transaction or specific risk to line manager for further action.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform transaction monitoring through either manual and automated system.
- Monitor alert of high risk customer and conduct enhanced due diligence and profile reviews.
- Perform verification on sanction list and watchlist screening result.
- Build up case and submit report of PEP for senior management approval.
- Build up case of fraud and compliance and resolve the case by working closely with other units including local authorities.
- Participate in system testing including enhancement of transaction monitoring parameters and watchlist calibration activities.
- Provide training to line of business such as induction, refresher and specialized courses.
- Produce necessary report both for internal and regulatory requirements.
- Other ad hoc tasks will be assigned as needed.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking, Law, or other related fields.
- Fresh graduates, or 1 year experience in financial sector. Background with AML/CFT function is a plus.
- Good analytical skill, logical thinking, research and decision making.
- Computer literate, in particular MS-Office application.
- Good communication and written in Khmer and English. France will be a plus.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and team work.
- Honest, flexibility and smart working.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.