Clearing Officer Full-time Job4 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 1.1K views
Posted:24/04/2019 -Closing Date:24/05/2019
S/he is responsible for clearing outward and inward cheques transaction for checking and verify with NBC clearing system and Process inward cheques by upload into Flexcube system and also confirm with customers about insufficient fund and support concerning staffs all branches for ensuring well service in cheque clearing operation.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post ).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Received outward cheques from all indirect clearing branches by checking and verify with report in system
- Confirm with customer for big amount of cheque clearing more than USD10,000 and follow with the account instructions.
- Support concerning staffs all branches for ensuring well service in cheque clearing operation
- Inform concerning branch staffs about their customer’s outward cheque return to process the cheque return transaction
- Involve Cheque clearing transactions (Outward and Inward)
- All tasks are assigned by Clearing House Supervisor and Senior Clearing Officer.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor degree in Accountant or Banking/Finance
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good organizational skills
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English )
- Good computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.
PPCBank is a fully licensed commercial bank operating in Cambodia since 2008, offering a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services. Due to further branch expansion we are looking for qualified and highly motivated candidates to fill in various positions as listed below: