Card Processing Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 394 views
Card Processing Officer
Posted:03/01/2019 -Closing Date:01/02/2019
Card Processing Officer is responsible for Settlement of Master card, Visa Card, and Union Pay International, crediting and holding merchant transactions, controlling and reimbursing credit card, delivering credit card information to cardholder.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Crediting and holding merchant transactions.
- Controlling and reimbursing credit card.
- Delivering credit card information to cardholder.
- ATM cash loading and adjustment.
- Processing card clearing transactions.
- Settlement of Master card, Visa Card, and Union Pay International.
- Assisting in charge back flow.
- Processing Key-In for merchant transactions.
- EDC Settlement.
- Solving customer’s dispute transactions and merchant holder problems.
- Incoming and Outgoing file to/from intra-banks.
- Being a Trainer for staffs’ training.
- Annual fee charge of Master Card and Visa Card.
- Process Purchase order Pincode/Pinless from operators.
- Settle sold Pincode/Pinless/bill payment to operators.
- Collect payment from PayGo on sold prepaid products.
- Settle sold pinless by ABA to PayGo and reverse any declined top-up to customers.
- Resolve complaint related to error in top-up or bill payment.
- Deposit Merchant transactions.
- Monitor credit card settlement.
- Verify and post necessary adjustment for ATMs’ GL when Teller loads new cash Doing.
- Post billing transactions to cardholder accounts.
- Release block for unbilled transactions.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in business, communications, computer science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience.
- 2 to 3 years experience in Card operations.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Good conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
- Analytic, patient, attention and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.