Business Quality Control Officer Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 159 views
Location: Rotanak Kiri, Modul Kiri and Prey Nob
- Bachelor of Business Administration preferable in Banking and Finance or relate field
- At least 2 years experience in banking or MFI Sector
- Good spoken/written English
- Highly motivated, committed and good communication.
- Check all credit (loan) files
- Perform site visit customer's businesses to ensure existing of the physical business, and reasonableness of incomes
- Perform site visit customer's Collateral to verify collateral's prices, ownership, and location
- Delinquency and NPL Review
- Monthly review account opening, accounts closure, bank slip transactions (deposit, withdrawal and transfer slip)
- Conduct monthly surprise cash count at branch's vault at least once a month
- BQC will conduct Customer Due Diligence and Enhance Due Diligence ( CDD & EDD) on suspicious upon request from HQ Compliance
- Must perform other duties as assigned
Canadia Bank Plc. was established on 11th November 1991 as “Canadia Gold & Trust Corporation Ltd.”, joint-venture between Cambodian - Canadians and the National Bank of Cambodia (Central Bank of Cambodia). The bank’s management consisted of former staff of the National Bank of Cambodia and its Cambodian – Canadian shareholders.