Branch Operations Supervisor Full-time Job2 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 99 views
Branch Operations Supervisor
Posted: 25/Apr/2022 - Closing Date: 25/May/2022
To manage daily branch operations and provide a high standard of operational control, especially in the areas of customer onboarding processes through strictly complying with Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) and combating the financing of Terrorism (CFT) Internal Rules.
- Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (12 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control on daily BOOs tasks to ensure they maintain compliance with Operation Manual.
- Control and ensure BOOs cross-check on customer information on the form vs system properly to maintain accuracy and validity of the information.
- Ensure the accuracy and time of specimen upload to avoid operation and financial risks.
- Control on the account files to ensure the completeness and proper filling follows the procedure to avoid any lost.
- Monitor and maintain a proper stock control for security document (passbook, cheque book, and FD certificate) to speed up the customer service time-consuming and prevent any fraud.
- Control on accuracy and timely administrative services to the customer requests through CSAs such as issuance of cheque book to ensure the compliance of service-level agreement as well as to keep customers satisfied.
- Provide briefing on operation matter to peers and frontline staff and consultative support on operation to branch staff to keep them informed of obtained information.
- Reinforce daily operations at back office to ensure staff in frontline are implementing the procedures correctly.
- Perform other operational tasks as assigned from managers.
Skills and Specifications
- Fresh graduate or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting, administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum two years of work experience in similar position.
- Basic understanding of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, and risk management.
- Good customer services skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good teamwork, problem-solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.