Branch Cash Management Officer Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 532 views
Branch Cash Management Officer
Posted:22/01/2019 -Closing Date:21/02/2019
Branch Cash Management Officer is responsible on delivery cash from/to within branches, from Nostro account of other bank for cash transaction, and Keep branch’s cash transit form in folder by date.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery cash from/to within branches after make sure that the cash must be transferred the same as amount request or remit.
- Delivery from Nostro account of other bank for cash transaction.
- Keep branch’s cash transit form in folder by date.
- Checking actual cash amount with by branch.
- Sort new bill for ATM.
- Provide superior customer service that will satisfy our customer/staff and make them loyal, using ABA's service standard as a reference point at all the times.
- Other task assigned by manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences or any related fields.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English).
- Good computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.