Assistant to Chief Finance Officer - 01 Post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 1K views
Assistant to Chief Finance Officer - 01 Post.
Posted: 07/03/2022 , Closing Date: 24/03/2022Job Description
This position is to assist CFO on overall supports to Department of the Finance, Treasury and Financial Planning. He/she will be assigned to work particularly on the projects or cooperation with Head Department to ensure well supports and functions of finance division.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Finance: (Assist CFO to ensure company compliance with legal and financial regulations and standards, oversee the preparation of required monthly unaudited financial statements and annual audit and taxes by the required deadline, monitor accuracy maintenance of appropriate financial records, establish and updating accounting policies and procedures).
- Treasury: (Assist CFO in manage liquidity risk, interest rate risk and FX risk, maintain a good relationship with lenders, ensure compliance with financial covenants, ensure reports sent to NBC and other stakeholders on timeliness with accuracy, review loan agreement with lenders, raising equity and debt financing, manage assets and liabilities, establish and updating treasury policies and procedures).
- Financial Planning: (Assist CFO in oversee the budget process, collect the inputs and setting up the budget, monitor actual against budget, develop financial projection and annual budget and monitor daily, monthly, yearly performance).
- Other Tasks: (Participate in promote Hattha Bank’s reputation and staff morality, keep track of CFO’s the meeting schedule, take a minute of the meeting if needed and perform other tasks assigned by CFO).
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting , management or related field.
- At least 2 years professional experiences.
- Knowledge in IFRS would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated, and long-hours.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good skills in MS Office, advanced excel is advantage
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.