Senior Unit Manager, Acquiring Management - 01 Post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 559 views
The main purpose of the Senior Unit Manager of Card & e-Payment for Acquiring Management position is mainly responsible for driving Card & e-Payment Product/ Services adoption rate through work with sale and marketing teams. He/she is also responsible for managing procedure, ATM and Merchant performance monitoring, collecting customer feedbacks and related issues from the field and share to related team for improvement.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage procedure, ATM and Merchant for profitability and growth covering on these e channel.
- Developing strategy for ATM and merchant acceptance, and management.
- Liaise with international payment companies to explore the new card products and services to feed the market need to increase the non-interest income to the bank.
- Work with sales and marketing team on sale target and marketing related activities including campaign and promotional for increasing the number of transactions, number of ATM and Merchant Acceptance.
- Manage service standard of ATM and merchant acceptance, customer feedback and issues relating to these e channel.
- Development and enhancement projects including project planning, business requirement, and user acceptance test.
- Conduct data analytic to improve overall acquiring business, including merchant acquisition, ATM relocation, transaction, event trigger offering.
- Develop value proposition for various customer segments and provide recommendation on product offering for enhancement and development.
- Own the responsible for all compliance related to scheme card rule & procedure
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 3-year experience in Card & e-Payment performance management and project management at banks and MFIs.
- Good sales and marketing skills, using data for marketing program and campaign design.
- Bachelor degree in sales, marketing, banking & finance.
- Be able to communicate in English language, good presentation skill and Influencing and negotiation skills is a plus.
- Good proficiency in MS. Office including MS. Excel and MS. PowerPoint.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be available to travel to rural areas.
How to Apply Interest Candidates, please click HERE
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.