Wallet Growth Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 76 views
Wallet Growth Manager
1. KEY TASKS:
The Product Owner / Growth Team Manager in TrueMoney Wallet team will be responsible for leading the vision, strategy and execution of the end-to-end consumer experience of our TrueMoney Wallet evolving services offering. The leader will be a pioneer who shape a new customer experience path, rather than following the competition, to help TrueMoney deliver new products and key processes and features that will increase growth as well as shaping the right product driven culture for TrueMoney. This role is based in our Phnom Penh office and will work closely with our regional Ascend Money headquarter team in Bangkok.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spearhead the development of the next generation capabilities and translate this key customer experience strategy into a product roadmap
- Analyze customer journey quality of experience, define business requirements, features, functionality, set timelines and lead a cross-functional team through customer journey lifecycle.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to analyze customer funnel, spending behavior, customer life cycle and create retention program to achieve business KPI in terms of activation rate, active rate, frequency of usage and retention rate.
- Initiated and execute new approaches to activate and retain customers to achieve business KPIs in terms of activation rate, active rate, frequency of usage and retention rate.
- Collaborate with data analyst, business owners, creative and marketing teams to develop and execute onboarding program and promoting marketing campaigns via SMS and push notification and Email Direct Marketing (EDM).
- Plan and implement marketing segmentation campaigns via BTL communication channels to analyze effectiveness of communication channels, campaign mechanics, customer’s segmentation and timeline.
-Bachelor Degree or higher that included mathematics, statistics, data science or a similar field with 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably working with multi-national company, with large datasets and experimentation.
- Experience with working in a large-scaled customer environment (commercial, operation, product, technology).
- Additionally, experience in digital (performance) marketing or customer management, management consulting.
- Familiar with extracting data from large databases with expert in at least one data analysis package or dashboarding/visualization, e.g., PowerBI, Tableu, BigQuery, SAS, R, SPSS, etc.
- Able to conduct statistical analysis or experimentation with a business focus
- Skilled Excel, Google Sheets user. Able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
- Organized; can manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Able to communicate fluently in English both spoken and written
- Iteratively proactive, practical and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, who sees opportunities before others. Able and willing to share your opinion and self-motivated with a keen and curious nature, able to work in a highly multi-cultural team, aware of the importance of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- He/she will have previously built customer-focused products and features others recognize as innovative and efficient. Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers with attentive to detail and committed to data integrity, in order to tell an impactful story with analysis not just number crunch
- He/she must ensure that the company is customer driven thinking in core commercial, operation, technical and product competencies such as the scale and quality of the customer experience.
- Equally important is proven people skills. This hire will lead an existing, high-performing team and also be responsible for recruiting, developing, retaining, and scaling additional talent.
- He/she will partner closely with local partners and peers across the TrueMoney network, generating buy-in for the vision and executing on the plan.
The potential benefits you can expect from us:
- 24-hour worldwide Insurance system
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term potential personal & professional development plan
- Performance based career advancement
If you are very active and qualified candidate seeking upward job prospectus to reach your hidden ability and dream job in ASEAN recognized brand business industry in Cambodia, So TrueMoney Cambodia is the best CHOICE!
For interested & qualified person, please send your CV&CL attach with: Copied of Family Book, Birth Certificate, National ID Card and Education Degree/Certificates to:
Address: No 99-100, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 016 777 983/087 888 532
TrueMoney is a (mobile) payment provider in Cambodia that enables customers, who are typically "un-banked", to access financial services using their mobile phone or/and the TrueMoney agent network (Terminal POS).
TrueMoney is building a network of TrueMoney agents, and strategic partners to provide a suite of financial payments services.