Finance Support Officer (Payroll) Full-time Job1 year ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 439 views
Finance Support Officer (Payroll)
1. KEY TASKS:
Focus on supporting client on processing payroll and releasing on time.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing payroll submit and sent to clients
- Double checking excel file for clients a head before submitting the final once
- Make sure payment have received before releasing payroll and following instruction, timeline which set by respective clients
- Checking with sales support team in case payroll staff account cannot be verified or not yet update, wrong information
- After payroll released have to verify again with report in system to make sure it was corrected
- Keep related documents for supporting and issue invoice to clients
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly report
- And performs other task assigned by line manager
- Bachelor degree in accounting, banking and finance or related field
- Fresh graduate encourages to apply
- Experience in finance field is priority
- Working knowledge window of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
- Willing to learn
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Honestly, friendly, initiative, hardworking and good interpersonal skill
- Good team player
- Strong commitment for growth and flexibility
The potential benefits you can expect from us:
- 24-hour worldwide Insurance system
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term potential personal & professional development plan
- Performance based career advancement
If you are very active and qualified candidate seeking upward job prospectus to reach your hidden ability and dream job in ASEAN-recognized brand business industry in Cambodia, So TrueMoney Cambodia is the best CHOICE!
For interested & qualified person, please send your CV&CL attach with: Copied of Family Book, Birth Certificate, National ID Card and Education Degree/Certificates to:
Address: No 99-100, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : email@example.com, Tel: 016 777 983
TrueMoney is a (mobile) payment provider in Cambodia that enables customers, who are typically "un-banked", to access financial services using their mobile phone or/and the TrueMoney agent network (Terminal POS).
TrueMoney is building a network of TrueMoney agents, and strategic partners to provide a suite of financial payments services.