Campaign Owner Manager (Mobile Top Up, Money Transfer) Full-time Job4 months ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 257 views
Campaign Owner Manager (Mobile Top Up, Money Transfer)
1. KEY TASKS:
The role is within the business line for the TrueMoney wallet, a line driving the growth and developing new products for Mobile Top Up, Money Transfer use-cases. Working under the Head of Growth and working closely with the Head of Marketing, the campaign owner will create campaigns in a variety of formats. Building a pipeline of partners, he will be responsible for the flow and mechanics, product requirements and execution of each campaign. Focusing on customer experience and forging new digital solutions, his campaigns will drive and sustain the growth of the consumer user base. This role is based in our Phnom Penh office and will work closely with our regional Ascend Money headquarter team in Bangkok.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise marketing campaigns from inception to completion with the aim of acquiring and retaining the use cases wallet customers.
- Build a pipeline of and manage the relationship with partners.
- End to end design of the flow, mechanism, rules and conditions for each campaign.
- Work closely with the product team to translate the key campaign requirements into a product roadmap.
- Project managing the campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives. (Daily transactions, monthly active users, MDR and revenue)
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies who will deliver the campaign activity. (Such as designers, operations, risk & fraud, legal & compliance and marketing)
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns.
- Create and manage the campaign budget, with the supervision of the business line manager and finance.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or Marketing or any related field.
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns or building customer centered solutions from inception to completion. (Preferably working with multi-national companies.)
- Able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
- Skilled Excel, Google Sheets user. Able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
- Organized, can manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Iteratively proactive, practical and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. A creative problem solver with a great story telling ability.
- Highly committed with strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Relevant industry understanding of Mobile Top Up, Money Transfer
- Campaign execution or project management experience.
The potential benefits you can expect from us:
- 24-hour worldwide Insurance system
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term potential personal & professional development plan
- Performance based career advancement
If you are very active and qualified candidate seeking upward job prospectus to reach your hidden ability and dream job in ASEAN recognized brand business industry in Cambodia, So TrueMoney Cambodia is the best CHOICE!
For interested & qualified person, please send your CV&CL attach with: Copied of Family Book, Birth Certificate, National ID Card and Education Degree/Certificates to:
Address: No 99-100, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email : email@example.com, Tel: 016 777 983/087 888 532
TrueMoney is a (mobile) payment provider in Cambodia that enables customers, who are typically "un-banked", to access financial services using their mobile phone or/and the TrueMoney agent network (Terminal POS).
TrueMoney is building a network of TrueMoney agents, and strategic partners to provide a suite of financial payments services.