Product Executive Full-time Job1 week ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 24 views
1. KEY TASKS:
- Facilitate product team and monitor internal and external projects via project management cycle to roll out successfully and within timeline
- Coordinate all stakeholders cross-functional departments to achieve company KPI and goal
- Work closely with Risk & Compliance and Finance departments to ensure requirements are acceptable and there is no risk.
- Initiate and implement planned projects in the product roadmap
- Mostly focus on “Wallet” project to deliver based on product plan
- Design internal product processes
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow Wallet product plan and manage to deliver end to end project roll out
- Arrange meetings between clients and teams to collect detailed requirements
- Analyze all project requirements from clients/departments
- Provide mock-up design requirements (EDC and Web/Mobile applications) to design team
- Design project flow process
- Meeting with other relevant departments (Requestors, Risk, Finance, Sale, Marketing and QA) to ensure all requirements are finalized and mutually agreed.
- Follow up with development team of project status
- Regularly update project progress to project steering committee
- Training to all stakeholders to understand project management process
- Do demo and presentation to clients and teams
- Project planning and check project quality assurance with testers
- Closely monitor project progress and project timeline
- Manage and monitor post-launched product testing
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related majors with at least 2-year experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good team work and team spirits
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours to meet set target
- Have a strong experience with terminal, web and mobile applications.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
The potential benefits you can expect from us:
- 24-hour worldwide Insurance system
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term potential personal & professional development plan
- Performance based career advancement
If you are very active and qualified candidates seeking upward job prospectus to reach your hidden ability and dream jobs in ASEAN recognized brand business industry in Cambodia, So TrueMoney Cambodia is the best CHOICE!
For interested & qualified persons, please send your CV&CL attach with: Family book, Birth Certificate, National ID Card and Education Degree/Certificates to:
Address: No 99-100, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 016 777 983/087 888 532
TrueMoney is a (mobile) payment provider in Cambodia that enables customers, who are typically "un-banked", to access financial services using their mobile phone or/and the TrueMoney agent network (Terminal POS).
TrueMoney is building a network of TrueMoney agents, and strategic partners to provide a suite of financial payments services.