Senior Business Intelligence Full-time Job5 months ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 112 views
Senior Business Intelligence
1. KEY TASKS:
Business intelligence use data to figure out market and business trends for TMN KH to increase profits and efficiency. Business intelligence analysts gather this data through a number of ways, from mining a company's computer data through software, looking at competitor data and industry trends to help develop a picture of where the company stands in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and build Business Intelligence strategic frameworks
- Define, build and develop use cases and solutions to solve business problems using methods such as optimization, clustering, regression, statistical inference and any relevant techniques
- Explore, develop and be a pioneer in harnessing the domain of text mining, social network analysis, sentiment analysis and usage of unstructured data in the organization
- Work on all aspects of creating predictive intelligence including collecting requirements, establish analytics work plan, data exploration, cleansing, and preparation, identifying features, selecting algorithms, building and testing models, interactively improving solutions
- Analyzes performance trends and indicators and recommend necessary actions to achieve business goals
- Present complex ideas and their value proposition to non-technical audience as a coherent story with clear and easy to follow conclusions
- Provide guidance to business decisions with interpreting statistics, prepare high-level presentations of data for executive review.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or similar quantitative discipline
- 3-6 years working in a similar quantitative role
- Exposure to big data systems and methodologies such as Big Query, Python
- Proficiency in using data analysis and visualization such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Micro-strategy.
- Proficiency in using statistical modeling tools such as R, SAS, SPSS
- Experience in extracting, cleaning and preparing data for modeling
- Having great communication & presentation skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good team player, result oriented attitude, strong attention to detail and analytical mind
- Understanding of business principles and concept and able to bridge the gap between business vision and technical deliverable.
The potential benefits you can expect from us:
- 24-hour worldwide Insurance system
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term potential personal & professional development plan
- Performance based career advancement
If you are very active and qualified candidate seeking upward job prospectus to reach your hidden ability and dream job in ASEAN recognized brand business industry in Cambodia, So TrueMoney Cambodia is the best CHOICE!
For interested & qualified person, please send your CV&CL attach with: Copied of Family Book, Birth Certificate, National ID Card and Education Degree/Certificates to:
Address: No 99-100, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 016 777 983/087 888 532
TrueMoney is a (mobile) payment provider in Cambodia that enables customers, who are typically "un-banked", to access financial services using their mobile phone or/and the TrueMoney agent network (Terminal POS).
TrueMoney is building a network of TrueMoney agents, and strategic partners to provide a suite of financial payments services.