Team Leader for Independent Risk Champion (01post) Full-time Job1 week ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 34 views
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below:
Position: Team Leader for Independent Risk Champion (01post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to:Director of OFM Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support to the IRC in delivering the understanding of the line of defense practice in managing the risks.
- Ensure all branches of HKL are aware off the IRC implement it as per the business as usual.
- Manage staff under unit of Independent Risk Champion.
- Coordinate and planning organizing leading and controlling the staff under supervision to proactively in IRC.
- Maintain the recording mechanism of the report register and database as well as the IRC control plan.
- Consolidate of daily report send by IRC’s Branches and follow up Branch performance accurately.
- Analysis performance and establish report related to IRC achievement.
- Regular couching and guide to Independent Risk Champion (IRC) especially, the IRC who has performance need to improve.
- Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance, Business Management or Economic or other related field.
- At least 2 years experiences in Banking/financial institution, including some experiences in field of risk management, audit & compliance function would be an advantage.
- Sound risk management and analytical skill.
- Demonstrable experience with developing or implementing risk management including credit risk and operational risk or related field.
- Computer literacy is a must and excellent communication in English.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills and willing to work with group & be able to work under pressure.
- Good relationships with both internal and external parties.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354