Mortgage Specialist-Retail/Corporate Full-time Job1 month ago - Microfinance Institution - Siem Reap - 68 views
- Responsible for initiating, discussing and closing deal with partners (including employer – private company and property developer
- Responsible for product consulting and document collection. And also acts as focal person for client from partner employer or partner property developer to follow up the loan and update the loan status to client
- Prospect new client via direct sales with company and property developer to generate sales
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
- Participate in sub branch/ branch promotional activity to promote First Finance
- Build and maintain good relationship with local authority within his/her target areas/ partner-employer and property developer
- Process credit application for clients
- Deliver cross sales to individual
- Assist branch manager and support team
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in MFI or Bank is a plus
- Effective negotiation skills, decision making, convincing skill and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Microsoft office.
- Patience, mature and commitment to the First Finance Goal, Mission, and Values.
First finance provides competitive salary based on potential and qualifications, Seniority payment, Pchum Ben bonus, Year End bonus, Salary Increment, Performance bonus, incentives, Uniform, insurance including life insurance, outpatient treatment, and other benefits follow our HR policies. Additionally, training and development opportunities are provided to make staff competent and up-to-date as well as reaching their career goal.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply through submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specify our subject “ Apply for Mortgage Specialist-Retail/Corporate” or hand over your CV to our head office at #A15-17, St. 271, Sangkat Tumnob tuek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
For inquiry, please contact our team by 093 666 900