Report Analysis Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 611 views
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
Report Analysis Officer
- Assist in reporting all required reports (credit including recovery report and non-credit reports) to related persons regularly.
- Assist in analyzing all required reports (quantitative and qualitative) regularly.
- Assist in verifying the related information with branches and related departments.
- Conducts and directs management studies on new methodologies/approaches to improve field operations and sustain/ improve company viability and profitability.
- Ensure credit information/ dashboard is analyzed and report to Head of Credit.
- Ensure credit reports are consolidated and sent to relevant stakeholders.
- Regularly assess credit risk for LOLC loan products and operations activities then provide recommendation for risk mitigation strategy.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Report Analysis Unit Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA in Banking/Finance or Business Management or equivalence.
- Strong product development and policy development skills.
- Experience in small retail banking financial operations.
- Experience in training and adult learning behavior for people with no finance/business background.
- Familiar with emerging issues related to microfinance industry in Cambodia.
- Computer literate in spreadsheet, database and work processing programs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment and foster teamwork among international and national staff.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: email@example.com
096 4211 999/087 400 277