Senior MIS Officer - T24 TAFJ(Core banking) Full-time Job11 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 409 views
Senior MIS Officer - T24 TAFJ(Core banking)
- Learn and understand Core Banking system configuration and functionality.
- Assist in assessment of the training needs; coordinate, direct and participate and acts as the leader resource person in any MIS training.
- Develop/modify/Configure T24 applications such as Product Lending, Deposit, Account, Version, Enquiry, and Routine based on requirement.
- In coordination with SD unit, MIS team, System Administrator team and Software Development team to prepare and update all manuals for the computerized management information system (MIS).
- Ensures that the MIS computerized system produces reports on time and supplies the reports to appropriate management personnel.
- Determines report requirements of Management, National Bank of Cambodia, and donor agencies and ensures the accurate and timely submission of them in coordination with the finance and field officers.
- Represent branch users for all functional and administrative MIS issues.
- Installs T24 software upon instructions from the IT department.
- Support and handle any other tasks assigned by the DHITD/HITD or CIO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- T24 Core banking system TAFJ experience.
- Design new function with Studio T24 developer as required.
- Develop new API for T24 as required.
- Understand T24 flow development such service TSA.
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years MFIs/banking or relation fields.
- Database skill: Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MYSQL etc….
- Code experienced: SQL/Oracle, Microsoft Access.
- Have strong leadership, motivating, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work at weekend sometimes (is advantage).
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
096 4211 999/087 400 277