SENIOR UNDERWRITER Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 66 views
POSITION : Senior Underwriter
WORK LOCATION : Phnom Penh, Svay Rieng, Kampong Speu, Kandal, Kampong Som, Palin, BanteayMeanChey, Takeo, Kampong Chhnang,
Ratanak kiri, Siem Reap, Kampong Thom
# of Hiring : 16
The purpose of this position is primarily to manage credit underwriting process with focus on credit underwriting quality especially of big individual loans to align with the strategic direction of the institution. S/he shall actively participate in loan structuring, assessment, approval and monitoring processes under respective approval discretion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle daily SME (Small & Medium Enterprise) / big loans underwriting process to ensure good loan quality and compliancy and timely delivery;
- Provide technical support in filling in client’s SME /big loan application and other necessary information to support the full lending process through iPad;
- Conduct loan quality sampling check on loans approved by lower approval discretion at branch;
- Conduct random credit quality review post loan disbursement to ensure credit is properly structured and assessed and report to Head Office;
- Analyze and understand root causes of NPL (Non-performing loan) in respective operational locations and provide reports with recommendation to management;
- Actively contribute to improvement of credit-related policies, procedures and process. Ensure credit policies and procedures are well understood and adhered to at branch level;
- Conduct feasibility market/demand studies on MSME loans in respective area. Collect, update and analyze required information relating to key competitors, and clients’ feedback;
- Professionally build personalized and sticky relationship and network with involved stakeholders such as local authorities, merchants, suppliers, existing clients, prospective clients and other referrers to increase SME/big loans sale.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Finance/Banking, Management, Economics, Bus. Administration, Accounting or other relevant equivalences;
- Minimum 2 year experiences in credit assessment, loan acquisition, structuring, monitoring and/or other related functions bank or MFI;
- Must have good analytical skills both quantitatively and qualitatively;
- Sound understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector and lending practices;
- Good interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and conflict resolution skills;
- Good working proficiency of English and basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point;
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trustworthiness;
- Willing to travel to and/or reside in WB finance operational areas in province/district.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 29 November 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: