Senior Lending Support Officer (2 Positions) Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 451 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Elaborate PRASAC loan sales strategy to accomplish the annual lending plan.
- Contribute on development of promotion campaigns
- Provide support to branch network and HO in order to encourage achieving targets, pushing or improving results.
- Select poor portfolio performance branches, identify problems and propose actions to improve
- Review loan documents to ensure loan information/ documentation are complete to submit to Credit Committee for approval.
- Visit SME clients which loan size is over to the authorization of Branch Manager and provided loan recommendation if it’s required by the Credit Committee.
- Identify potential business opportunities by branch (cluster markets, potential clients by sector, activities, etc.)
- Maintain /develop client relationship with important PRASAC current clients for cross-selling and strategic alliances opportunities
- Regularly monitor Loan Portfolio Quality and Overdue & LWO report from Branch
- Strengthening NPL & LWO management through Branch visit review and Legal Action
- Set strategy to branches to collect NPL.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 5 years of lending experience with a focus on MSME segments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job