Senior Information System Auditor Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 393 views
Senior Information System Auditor
Announced Date : September 15, 2020
Deadline : October 5, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify backup files of Audit Database System.
- Provide departmental support included extract data, create reports on audit database, technical issues, etc.
- Participate in the development of detailed Information System Audit Plans and programs.
- Be a team leader in conducting audit at Head Office, Regional and Branches related with ICT.
- Assign IS Auditor to conduct audit by areas or branches.
- Review and consolidating issues from Information System Auditors.
- Discuss the audit results with respective department/unit/branch managers and recommend them on appropriate actions in order to improve conditions.
- Ensure that activities needed for IT internal audit process and reference documentation/records are: established, implemented and maintained.
- Assist in the execution of the external audit.
- Train all audit staff on using Audit Management System and audit staff management system (web based applications).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degree.
- At least two years of auditing experience in Microfinance or Banking sectors in Information Technologies/Information Systems.
- Knowledge of network, security and computer programming such as PL/SQL, Oracle, PHP, MySQL, VB.Net, C#.
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, banking and auditing.
- Knowledge of standard, framework, such as COSO, COBIT Framework & Enabling Process, ISO27001/2, NIST, SANS, ITIL, TIA, PCI DSS, CIS (Center for Internet Security) & other regulation of information security.
- Integrity, Objectivity, confidentiality and work professionalism.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Good understanding of IT related jobs and their functions (such as database, firewalls, networks, software, hardware etc.).
- Skills in establishing and maintaining good working relationships both internal and external parties
- Understanding the logic, good critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good command of English, especially audit report writing.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.