Senior Compliance Officer Full-time Job8 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 192 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To register all NBC regulations, laws, tax, lenders requirement and other requirement that impact to PRASAC business
- Assist manager of compliance unit to monitor on action point to fulfill the gap
- Collect all new regulations changed and register then report to manager of compliance unit.
- Check and verify on prudential ratio calculation and ensure all prudential ratios are fully complied and report to manager of compliance unit
- Prepare the Cash Transaction Report (CTR) and send to CAFIU-NBC on timely manner.
- Prepare the Report on Foreigner Account Opened, PEPs, FATCA Compliance and other report deem necessary
- Support to all related staff on the Black List system usage.
- Support and provide knowledge on CPAS usage.
- Prepare the Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) to be sent to Chief Risk Officer for reviewing and make decision
- Prepare meeting between other departments and Risk when new policies are adopted.
- Provide training to related staff on the AML/CFT knowledge.
- Monitor the performance of Compliance officers. Perform other task as required
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related field such as Business or Commerce or Legal or Banking.
- Strong knowledge of the principles of Compliance Management and Compliance disciplines
- Good knowledge of front/back office processes and procedures; and related controls
- Excellent written and oral communication, planning, problem solving and organizing skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent problem identification & resolution skills
- Sound understanding of regulatory frameworks and underlying principles
- Sound understanding of the business and market environment in which Business Units operates, its business strategy and the key drivers of success
- Knowledge and understanding of related products and policies
- Sound knowledge of general banking procedures
- Knowledge of Business Units core systems (e.g. Flexcube)
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and awareness
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job