Sale Manager, Non Credit (5 Posts) Full-time Job7 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 230 views
Job Title : Sale Manager, Non Credit (5 Posts)
Report to : Relationship Manager
Location : Kampong Chhnang, Pursat, Kampong Speu, and Phnom Penh (2 Post)
Closing Date : February 28, 2019
- Work and assist Relationship Manager to ensure the overall achievement of the commercial and superior banking sale target such as saving, payroll and payment, etc. at branch level.
- Identify size of potential market and opportunity for leveraging a growth from and for both new and existing customers.
- Identify the specific needs of customers and be responsible for servicing and dealing with commercial clients and key customers (superior clients) at the branch, including marketing activities, sale presentation, relationship and other administrative works.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by leveraging of cross selling of AMK’s products and services to existing and new commercial and superior customers.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customer and local market activities
- Regularly follow-up and evaluate the actual performance versus its target assigned – when results fall short of target, understand why and take actions what to do differently to improve performance with your line manager.
- Keep up-to-date the competitors’ information, including their products, services and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date with AMK’s marketing activities, products & services, and its product and market proposition to ensure both new and existing customers could be well educated and leveraged as much as possible the opportunities to support their businesses.
- Contribute in customer referral or cross selling of other products if there is a need
- Other tasks assigned by Relationship Manager
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
- At least 1-year experience in banking, microfinance or other field of business operations, especially involving with segments of SME, commercial and high profile individual customers.
- Good relationship networks, especially with segments of SME, commercial and high profile individual customers, is an advantage.
- Ability to communication in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- High motivation and creativity
- Good conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and good interpersonal skills
- AMK provides a competitive salary package to the employees
- Salary increment rate every year
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retention bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Staff incentive
- Staff pension fund
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment
- Staff overseas treatment
- Staff accident insurance 24/7days
- Staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year
- Staff housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Paternity and Maternity allowance
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Staff capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply